Well, I worked on my project again tonight. I got my laser printed pictures, gel medium, brush, scissors and paper cutter and went to town on the wooden boxes!
First I cut all the pictures to the correct size or as close as I could get. Then applied a coat of the gel medium to the side and got the as many air bubbles out as I could. Now they have to dry for at least 8 hours.
I see that the large box has a few air bubbles on the bottom of one of the sides. After checking it I think it will be okay. It might just be an indent in the side. We shall see tomorrow. I hope I wasn’t too sleepy doing this and put an image upside down. LOL